Rates & Booking

2018 Rates

High Season
  • £1200 per week
  • £650 Friday, Saturday and Sunday
  • £650 Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
Out of Season
  • £900 per week
  • £500 Friday, Saturday and Sunday
  • £500 Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
Book Directly with us to avoid Admin Fees…

 

OwnersDirect.co.uk #8152049

Terms: A non-refundable holding deposit of 25% of the rental cost will be required to confirm the booking. The remaining balance of 75% will be required six weeks prior to the commencement of your stay. Should the booking be less than six weeks in advance the full amount will be required upon booking.

Damage deposit: A £150 damage deposit is required to cover any damage, loss or extra cleaning incurred as a result of your stay. The balance will be returned to you within seven days of your departure.

Payments: Online payments can be made via bank transfer. Kindly note, we do not currently have a PayPal account as there is a 3.5%  surcharge.

Silver Street Cottage is also available as a four person cottage. Please contact us for further information regarding rates noting this will be subject to seasons and availability – always worth asking!

Enquire Online

Minimum stay: Three nights

Arrive: Monday or Friday.

Weekend breaks: Friday, Saturday and Sunday night
Mid-week breaks: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday night

Check in: 4.30pm Check out: 11am

Take me to Rates, Booking and Availability

Alternatively, Call us on 07788 963057 or email bookings@silverstreetcottage.co.uk